Upon signing prior to wiring the payments and have read and understood, declare and agree in writing all of the following in :
1. Disclaimer. Company services are provided “as-is” and without any representation or warranty,whether express, implied or statutory. Company specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title,merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
2. No Warranty. Company does not have any control over the products or services provided by sellers who accept Company' services as a payment method, and Company cannot ensure that a purchaser or a seller you are dealing with will actually complete the transaction or is authorized to do so. Company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any part of the Company services, and operation of our software or system (including any networks and servers used to provide any of the Company services) operated by us or on our behalf may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Company will make reasonable efforts to ensure and check issues are processed in a timely manner but Company makes no representations or warranties regarding the amount of time needed to complete the transaction due to Company services are dependent upon many factors outside of our control.
3. Release. If you have a dispute with any other third party or any seller of products and/or services, you release Company from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. In entering into this release you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit the coverage of this release to include only those claims which you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
4. Waiver. I further warrant and undertake that I waive any rights and/or claims and/or demands and/or complaints against the Company and/or its affiliates and/or it employees and/or its officers and/or its shareholders and/or any entity or any person associated with the Company and/or any third parties which are operating on the Company’s behalf.
5. Libelous. I shall further refrain from any defamatory, libelous or otherwise expressing negatively or adversely against the Company. In any case in which the Company shall find any such actions made by me or by a third party on my behalf, I shall be required to pay the Company an amount of no less than €10,000 EUR without the Company required to show any proof of damages made to it.
6. Location of Services. Company services are offered only in jurisdictions where they may be lawfully offered for use. Company services are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction or county where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.
7. Limitation of Liability. COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY OR SELLERS WEBSITES. THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, THE TRANSMISSION OF ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT YOUR EQUIPMENT, FAILURE OF MECHANICAL OR ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS OR ANY FORCE MAJEURE. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF ANY SELLERS OR THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR THE COPYING OR DISPLAY OF INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THIRD PARTY OR SELLERS WEBSITES, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY WAS ADVISED OF OR AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY IS EFFECTIVE WITHOUT REGARD TO THE FORM OF ANY ACTON, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER THEORY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ANY INFORMATION SUBMITTED TO IT OR THROUGH SELLERS OR ANYTHIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR ANY PAGE WHATSOEVER OR FOR TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO ANY PERSON(S) OR ENTITY (IES) AS A RESULT OF A REQUEST FOR SUCH TRANSMISSION REASONABLY BELIEVED BY COMPANY TO HAVE BEEN MADE BY SUCH PERSON OR ENTITY.8.
I declare that I have read and understood the 3 pages of this contract and that the BTC payout will be sent to the Btc wallet specified on page 1.