Questo test non mostra automaticamente il risultato al termine. Il risultato verrà inviato tramite email una volta corretto da parte nostra. Per favore, indicare nome, cognome e indirizzo email reali. Grazie.
Questo test progressivo è composto da 40 domande a scelta multipla, solo un'opzione è corretta. Il tempo massimo a disposizione è di trenta minuti. Al termine del test verrete contatti per un colloquio orale gratuito. Buon lavoro!
Numero di Telefono
Numero di Telefono
Corso di gruppo
1) Where does he live?
He does in New York
He lives in New York
He live in New York
2) Are you Spanish?
Yes, I am
Yes, she is
Yes, I is
3) These aren't ... keys. ... are in your bag.
mine ... mine
yours ... your
4) He goes to work...
with the car
on the car
5) ... films do you like watching?
6) Choose the correct answer:
Richard usually gets up late
Richard usually get up late
Richard usually late gets up
7) Yesterday afternoon I ... for the History test.
8) What did you eat yesterday?
I went to a Mexican restaurant and ate something delicious!
I go to a Mexican restaurant and eat something delicious!
I gone to a Mexican restaurant and eaten something delicious!
9) Don't phone me tomorrow: ... to Rome for three days.
10) A: "What book ... ?" - B: "It's Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen".
are you reading
do you read
you are reading
11) How long have you been living in Paris?
For 2 years.
Since 2 years.
2 years ago.
12) This is the ... film I have ever seen.
13) I ... read when I was four years old.
14) She ... me to shut up!
15) It's a bit cold. Do you think I ... take a pullover?
16) I haven't got ... time
17) Sean is ... than Eric.
18) This sun is ... star ... our galaxy.
biggest ... in
the biggest ... of
the biggest ... in
19) Since 1962, Len Deighton ... 20 books.
has been writing
20) She is not singing ... loudly ... she can
so ... as
as ... as
more ... as
Writing N. 1: Describe your typical week. (Write at least 60 words.)
21) When I got home, water ... down the kitchen walls.
22) I avoid ... junk food because it's not healthy.
23) I ... web design, but I'm not sure where yet.
am going to study
24) No, we didn't meet her. She ... when we arrived.
25) If you ... those mushrooms you ... ill.
will eat ... will be
eat ... be
eat ... will be
26) Quale frase corrisponde a "sto facendo riparare la macchina"?
I'm making my car repaired.
I'm making repair my car.
I'm having my car repaired.
27) A: "You really don't want to tell me the name of that girl?" B: "If I ... her name, I ... tell you."
knew ... would
know ... wouldn't
didn't know ... would
28) If she ... born in the U.S she ... need a visa to work here
was ... won't
had been ... wouldn't
have been ... wouldn't
29) A quale frase inglese corrisponde la seguente? "I vicini non sono a casa. Saranno partiti per le vacanze."
The neighbours aren't home. They will have left for their holidays.
The neighbours aren't home. They would have left for their holiday.
The neighbours aren't home. They must have left for their holiday.
30) ... the rain we still managed to have a good time.
31) If yesterday we ... a tennis match, I ... won.
played ... will
had played ... would have
have played ... will
32) This time next year, I ... in another country.
am going to live
will be living
will have lived
33) By this time next year, I ... writing my book.
am going to finish
will be finishing
will have finished
34) "Why haven't you told her before?" - He asked me...
why hadn't I told her before.
why haven't I told her before.
why I hadn't told her before.
35) A quale frase corrisponde la seguente? "It isn't possible that they worked for such long hours."
They can't have worked for such long hours.
They won't have worked for such long hours.
They might have not worked for such long hours.
36) Last month John was fired. He...
has been working for that company for 15 years.
was working for that company for 15 years.
had been working for that company for 15 years.
37) I ... do some more work; I want to pass my exam.
38) Is that the person ... party we went to last week?
39) All my life ...
I loved going to the stadium.
I have loved to go to the stadium.
I've loved going to the stadium.
40) It ... ages since the last time I ...
has been .... ate.
must have been ... have ate.
must been ... have eaten.
Writing N. 2: Around the world, people are living and staying healthy for longer and longer. What changes does this bring to today's society? Are these changes good or bad? (Write at least 100 words)
Verrete contattati per un colloquio orale, prego indicare orario e giorni di disponibilità.
Should be Empty: