The basis of having mutual trust with those that I come into contact with personally (and/or by the use of my site (msrogueofsa.net) is of the upmost importance. With confidentiality and discretion being a MUST for all within the social circle. And is something that should only be entrusted to those found to be resposible and careful with any and all information. I take that responisbility quite seriously. And is the very reason that I, MsRogueSA (msrogueofsa.net) solely am the only one handling EVERYTHING, more specifically, anything having to do with the site, and/or any information given either by having a personal conversation or by providing your informaiton on the site or the forms. Therefore, ensuring confindentality and non disclosure.
Unfortuantly, there are only a couple of instances where disclosure of information is deemed to be necessary. With safety for everyone always kept in mind, the instances that are specifically described below that I would deem disclosure of information to be necessary:
1. NC/NS (No Call No Shows):
2. Giving False Identifying Information: This includes switiching hobby handles, and/or anything that is used to cause to mislead the respesentation of youself.
3. Shortchanging and/or non-payment: for time or any services that is provided, including content sells
4. Paying with fake money and/or anything that is given in payment that is used to cause to mislead the me to think that you have paid (Ex: clips of pieces of paper, monopoly money, or anything that anyone can come up with that would be tried to pass off as real money
5. Time Wasting
6. Boundary Crossing
7. Thieving: Taking anything that doesn't belong to you. And depending on the severity of the situation then the procedure for the extreme cases, would then be followed.
In Extreme Cases
IF there would be (and I hope this would NEVER be the case scenerio) anyone that would go to any extremes as in trying to and/or accomplishing robbing me , raping me or stealthing me, and/or anything that would be considered to be harmful towards me in any kind of way,
The following procedure is how you could expect me to handle these kinds of situations where there would be disclosure of any information:
1. I'm gonna handle any situation first, to whatever extremes that I may need to when it comes to my life.
2. If after that, it's still deemed necessary; enforcements of my choosing will be involved
3. If after that, it's STILL deemed necessary to where the law has to be involved.To where I HAVE TO DISCLOSE INFORMATION when I have exerted all other means then it will be at that point, where I will have no choice but to disclose personal information to the law.
This means, I don't disclose information or get anyone involved if I don't have to. But i'd be more concern with having to deal with me first then any law.
To Sum Up The Disclosure of Your Information
I live by the code of honor AND I'm old school. I deal with things in the ways of old school. I do NOT disclose any information to anyone until YOU give me a damn good reason to. If you come with dishonorable ways, it's best that you not approach me with this your intent. I don't deal very well with those that have any kind of dishonorable intent.
"Don't give me any shit to start any shit, there won't be any shit!"